Lucy’s Really Lost Moments is a collection of vintage television appearances by Lucille Ball outside of her various series. This is really a set for Lucy fans. The main items can be viewed in original black-and-white, or colorized versions.
Contents of Lucy’s Really Lost Moments
- The Bob Hope Chevy Show special from the 1950’s with the entire I Love Lucy cast – and Bob Hope as Ricky Ricardo! About 21 minutes long, including Hope’s opening and closing monologues.
- I Love Lucy Westinghouse Special is a promotional film for I Love Lucy‘s new sponsors Westinghouse done in sitcom format with the full cast. About 30 minutes.
- I’ve Got a Secret – Lucy makes a guest appearance on the popular quiz show and has a secret. Panelists include a (young) Johnny Carson. Roughly 10 minutes.
- The Victor Borge Show– a comedy sketch with Lucy and Gale Gordon. About 9 minutes.
Bonus material (not colorized)
- What’s My Line – Lucy and Desi are the mystery guests. About 6 minutes.
- I’ve Got a Secret– Lucy’s a panelist and Desi has a secret. About 11 minutes.
- TV commercial for daytime I Love Lucy reruns. 20 seconds.
- Phillip Morris commercial with Lucy and Desi. 1 minute.
- Adventures of a Model– Lucy and Desi appear as themselves in a skit at the end of an episode of the Joanne Dru series. About 3 minutes.
- U.S. Savings Bonds – Lucy (on the set of The Lucy Show) makes a pitch for savings bonds. 6 minutes.
- Bloopers and Behind the Scenes – Lucy segments from Ken Murray’s Hollywood Home movies show, Lucy and Bob Hope on one of his show’s introducing bloopers from their film. Lucy guests on Steve Lawrence special, and shows behind the scenes footage of her famous The Lucy Show episode with dolphins. 12 minutes.
- Westinghouse Special deleted scene – speech by Desi Arnaz. About 6 minutes.
- And, finally, movie trailers from The Fuller Brush Girl, Best Foot Forward, DuBarry Was a Lady, Abbott and Costello in Hollywood, The Long Long Trailer, and Forever Darling